2010-07-28

Jewelry Diamonds


When I first placed my order for this Diamond Snowflake Pendant I was a little worried about how the Diamond Snowflake Pendant would really look. But I was really surprised when it came in. It sparkles really well and its a eye catcher. I replaced the chain with a different one that is a little stronger and longer. The Diamond Snowflake Pendant is about the size of a nickle if anyone is wondering what size it is. The diamonds are kinda on the small size but I mean for [...] bucks its not a bad deal.

My wife wanted a snowflake pendant/necklace for Christmas. After scouring on-line and a few stores I was confident about trying this one. Interestingly Helzberg's Diamonds has one that looks identical, but Christmas morning the choice was well received, so I definitely recommend it.

I bought this necklace for myself. I was looking for a necklace that was similar to earrings I received last year. It's really hard to buy jewelry online because you can't always tell what it will really look like. I think the quality and price of this piece are outstanding. Yes, the diamonds are small, but I was expecting that. The necklace really sparkles and is really beautiful. Worth every penny.

This snowflake pendant has so much sparkle, I was truly surprised. It is just the right size (as other reviewer mentioned, about the size of a nickel - a little bigger actually) for a corporate suit or jeans and a tee-shirt. I'm so happy that I chose this necklace. The chain is substantial too. My opinion---can't go wrong and nicely priced!

I looked at many, many Diamond Snowflake Pendant necklaces on line, purchased 2 and kept this one. It was a gift for my maid of honor at my recent winter wedding. It is good quality, very feminine and sparkles nicely. I knew the dimensions when I purchased, but it would be even better if it were slightly larger. But it looks fantastic on her.

I had looked at other necklace's that were simular, so I wasn't expecting this to be that great.
I was greatly surprised at the quality and how nice it looked.
My daughter who this was intended for, and might I add is picky, really liked.
I would definately recommend.

We purchased this snowflake pendant to replace one which was stolen from my wife. We are very pleased with the quality and overall style of this pendant. The chain is durable and has an easy clasp to use. It is much prettier than the picture shows.

Although the diamonds are very small, the necklace is very sparkly & pretty, I love it. Not sure it should be worth quite so much, since the diamonds are so tiny, but I've worn it ever since I got it, and I've gotten many compliments on it. I'm very pleased with it.

This item arrived in a decent amount of time and I was not disappointed. It sparkles and is just the right size. I have worn it regularly.

I love this piece. It is affordable but not over-sized, so that it looks cheap. It's sparkles and I get a lot of compliments on it. I am so glad I found this!

Read More Jewelry Diamonds >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment