2010-07-31

Diamond Rings


Diamond Rings 10k White Gold Created Pink Sapphire and Diamond Flower Ring

This is such a cute and gorgeous ring! I found a beautiful Diamond Rings at Shane Company, and I did not have $450 plus tax to spend on it, so I decided to look online for alternatives. Boy - am I glad I did!!! I compared amazon's inventory to many other sites, including overstock.com. I found this ring and fell in love with it! I got it in the mail in less than two weeks, and it looks great!! The product is flawless, and fits perfectly!

Another cute thing about the ring I didn't notice until I got it in person is that each flower petal is actually a heart. If you look at the Diamond Rings upside down, you see the heart cut-out! I love this Diamond Rings, if I could change anything about the design, I can't think of anything I would change about it! Five stars, I am a very pleased customer, to say in the least!

I ordered this Diamond Rings for my girlfriend, hoping to make it a V-day gift, but it didn't arrive until a month after, but it is nice, and she likes it. And it fit perfectly.

I got this Diamond Rings for my girlfriend, she LOVED it...but after 2 weeks one of the pink sapphire petals fell out. We're going to call Amazon.Com and see if we can get a refund...what a shame...it WAS a nice Diamond Rings.

Read More Diamond Rings >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment