2010-08-02

Pillow Pets


My Pillow Pets loves this Cheap Pillow Pets! She received it for Christmas last year and has since asked for and has received a second pillow- the Lamb.

There are other places where you can get all of the actual Cheap Pillow Pets cheaper. Your local mall may even have a kiosk. Hands down- cutest and softest pillows ever. Can I justify getting myself one

I got this at a Hallmark for 24.99 three days ago. It's a great gift for a little one, truly, but this seller cannot justify 299.99 for this. They're not rare, or all that hard to find.

Though the website states they are sold out, if you call the Cheap Pillow Pets people at the 800, they are still taking orders up until 12/14 (I ordered 4 on 12/3). Buy your first for 19.95 plus s&h and the following 5 pets are 15.95! That's way better than $300 This seller should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves - this is no less than robbery.

Read More Pillow Pets >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment