2010-07-27

Leather Handbag


I have had so many compliments on the purse! The spots range from brown to black in color, so goes great with so many things. Everyone wants to know where they can get one. Great quaility for the price. Fast service with delivery.

I had seen a purse like this at Donny & Bourke and it was over $250.
I didn't want to spend that kind of money, so I was thrilled when I found this and have gotten TONS of compliments on it!

I just got this bag yesterday....so I can't write a review on the durability of it, but it seems very durable. The outside has thick material. I was afraid that it might look cheap....with the giraffe print and all, but it doesn't. It looks like a very expensive bag. LOTS of room inside. That is something that it doesn't show on here, is the inside of the bag...or the other side of the OUTSIDE...there is a zipper on the outside. I like that look. It gives it something. For the price, it's an outstanding deal. Too bad there was the cost of shipping. I almost NEVER buy anything unless they are offering free shipping. I'm glad in this case I did. Enjoy!

Read More Leather Handbag >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment